Co-operatives for Development was a 3-year project funded by the Deparment for International Development. The programme aimed to support and strengthen the contribution that co-operatives make to poverty reduction globally. Quarterly newsletters discussing research, projects and publications were produced, which can be downloaded here.
|-Fair Trade and Co-operatives: A Match Made in Heaven?
-The “Kibagenge” Project
-Research in Kenya
-MUCCoBS fund raising workshops in Tanzania
|- Young Co-operators in Uganda
- Working with Co-operatives conference
- Working with endangered archives in Tanzania
- Supporting women in smallholder supply chains
- Building co-operatives in the Middle East
- Research into co-operative campaigns
- “Working with Co-operatives for Poverty Reduction” paper