Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives
The object of the Charity is to promote the education of the public, in particular, but not exclusively, by the provision and conduct of a College for the education of people in a manner consistent with the values and principles of the co-operative movement.
To be world leaders in education for co-operation.
To put education at the heart of co-operation and co-operation at the heart of education.
- To develop a co-operative curriculum and learning framework of progression.
- To build institutional co-operative education capacity within the state education system.
- To develop strategic partnerships to develop and deliver co-operative education.
- To build the reputation of the College as a centre of excellence in co-operative education back by robust quality systems.
- To ensure that the College is a well governed, financially secure charity that balances innovation with stability.
A copy of the College’s 2013 Strategic Plan can be found here 2013 Strategic Plan