The Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) was formed on 6 November 2014 to take over the work of the former unincorporated charity (The Co-operative College registered charity number 1060008).
The Board has a maximum of 12 members who fall into the following categories:
- Up to 7 members elected by and from the membership.
- Up to 2 members appointed by co-option for their particular skills or experience.
- Up to 1 member who is a learner at the College and nominated and elected by the College learners.
- Up to 1 member who is a member of the College staff, nominated and elected by the staff.
- Up to 1 member appointed by Co-operatives UK.
Current Board members are:
|Elected by and from the individual members:||John Boyle|
|Elected by and from organisational members:||Alison Lamond|
|Elected by and from the staff:||Sophie Stewart|
|Elected by and from the learners:||Pamela Maxwell|
|Appointed by Co-operatives UK:||John Chillcott|
|Co-optees appointed for particular skills or experience:||2 x vacancies|